Part-time Bilingual Dental Assistant is open at Lewisville
A private dental office in Lewisville, TX (zip code 75067) is seeking a part-time dental assistant. Please submit your photo with resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities of Dental Assistance include:
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures including but not limited to
- x-rays take
- Sterilize instruments and equipment,
- Clean and disinfect all equipment and working surfaces to the required standards at the end of each session
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Prepare materials for impressions and restorations
- Be familiar and comply with all Health and Safety rules and guidance infection control, and ensure safe disposal of sharps and clinical waste
- Ensure computer/written records are accurately maintained and securely stored
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
- Assist in keeping clean the surfaces, sinks, floors of the surgeries and common areas of the practice reception, office, and staff room
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Education of patients about their treatment; consent forms; medical history updates
- Other duties as necessary for the efficient operation of the practice, including the duties and tasks of receptionist to answer phone, schedule appointment, treatment presentation occasionally if needed
- Other assigned duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current radiography certification required
- Registered Dental Assistant but no experience necessary and we are willing to train the new graduate if person who is motivated for career in dentistry
- Current CPR certificate
- Must Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- be reliable, organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- be willing to chip in with any duties in the office, including front desk duties when needed.
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- and externships are also available
This Dental Assistance position is for part-time possibly leading to full-time. Typical office hours are 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM Friday, Hours of operation may change depending on the business needs. Pay will depend on experience level and interview. If you are interested in it, please submit your photo with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dentist of Sunshine Smile Dental at Lewisville provides affordable quality dental care to adults and kids. Contact us by 469-630-1369 or visit us 101 E Southwest Parkway Suite 103, Lewisville, TX 75067. Follow us on Facebook, Tweeter, Google+, and YouTube